Imagine yourself walking downtown near Seaport Village and bumping into an ice cream stand. For some reason there is no one there but ice cream keeps vanishing. This is the work of a yokai! Yokai watch is an anime about animals and humans that have died and turned into monsters called yokai. Below is a photo of a yokai figurine named Komasan. According to the Yokai wiki (that’s right i used the yokai wiki as reference!) Komasan does indeed love ice cream! Although he looks like a cat, he actually is a Komainu (a lion dog).
Cute little thing huh!
This is cool! I found this post from rocketnews. Follow the link below to see their full post:
The new limited-edition release surprised everyone when it appeared virtually unannounced around the country today. You know you’ve got a winning product when you don’t even have to officially advertise it to draw attention. That’s exactly what Starbucks Japan has been doing lately, with last month’s custard puddings, and now again with their latest Frappuccino release, the Matcha White…
via Starbucks Japan releases Matcha White Chocolate Frappuccino — RocketNews24
- Thailand is #20 for having the most population.
- Thailand has over 16million visitors each year
- Have you ever heard of the Phuket Vegetarian Festival? – It’s an annual Chinese event where you become a vegetarian for 10 days.
- In Thailand Buddhism is practiced by 95% of the population
- Muay Thai is the National Sport
- Elephant polo! A sport that is kind of like waterpolo except you get to ride elephants and use an elephant polo stick to throw the ball.
- It is against the law to say rude things about the king/queen
- Doi Inthanon is the highest mountain in Thailand.
- Kanchanburi is a small town that is well known for the construction of the Burma-Siam Railway or death railway.
- Koh Phangan is a well known island for partying [Full Moon, Half Moon, and Black Moon Parties]. Go there if you want to party!
Thanks for reading!
Something very strange and unusual happened in Thailand recently. A mysterious python somehow was able to squeeze through the small gaps of a man’s squat toilet. As the Thai man sat down to use the toilet the python suddenly launched it’s jaw onto the man’s groin.
It took about 30 minutes for the man to free himself from the python’s deadly jaws. Even though there were pictures that indicated how bad the attack was, the doctor said that he should be able to recover.
For those that are traveling to Thailand or any Asian country. Always be careful and stay away from Squat Toilets! Stay on alert!
A little bit about Hua Hin:
Hau Hin is a beach town located near the west cost of Thailand. It is a very calm and relaxing town and there are many things to do around there. Below are eight interesting activities and places that one can enjoy while in Hua Hin.
Eight Things to do in Hua Hin Thailand:
- Hau Hin Beach
- Take a relaxing day off at the beach
- Ride Horses!
- Hutsadin Elephant Foundation
- Feed the Elephants Bananas!
- Take Pictures with the Elephants
- Pone Kingpeth Park
- Jog, take pictures, have a picnic!
- Banyan Golf Club
- Pick up a new sport, learn how to play golf!
- Hua Hin Bike Tours
- Rent a bike, ride it around town and look at the view while you exercise!
- Sky Club Paramotor
- Cong Carter Muay Thai Gym
- Learn how to fight and have fun with this new sport!
- Siam Pearl Cruises
- Go on a cruises, look at monkeys and dolphins.
Curry is a liquid that Asian people make by combining a mixture of herbs, coconut milk and various spices. It is usually served with rice and meat. If you want to become a curry master, follow these simple steps and you too can make your own curry!
Here is a quick Green Curry with Chicken Recipe that I would like to share:
Green Curry with Chicken
A) You will need to go to an Asian store and obtain the following:
- Coconut Milk
- Chicken Stock
- Basil Leaves
- Fish Sauce
- Green Curry Paste
- Brown Sugar
- Red bell peppers, zucchini, carrots and every vegetable you can find
- Chicken Breasts
B) Once you have obtained all the ingredients, follow these next few steps!
- Get a saucepan
- Dump all your ingredients in (Except the vegetables and chicken) and boil it. Then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Next throw in the vegetables and Chicken. Simmer for ten minutes or until you feel like the chicken is cooked.
- Now you are done and ready to eat! Eat with Rice!
You can also uses Beef and Egg plants! (See source #3)
*How do you make Curry? Feel free to share your methods.
If you are looking for a decent mirrorless camera for beginner photography or to document your travel adventures you should consider getting one of the Sony Alpha cameras!
What can you do this camera? Many things
- Take pictures of your food
- Take pictures of yourself pretending to eat your food
- Take pictures of other people
- Take pictures of other people’s food
- Take pictures of nature
- Trees, Flowers, animals
- Go to the zoo or national park and take pictures!
- Take pictures at the jungle
- Record high quality Videos at concerts or sports games (Muay Thai)
- Record yourself practicing Muay Thai at a Muay Thai camp (with a tripod)
- Record yourself speaking thai!
- Record a funny travel video with your friends
A table displaying the Specs of these 3 cameras
|24 MP APS -C Sensor
|11fps Continuous Shooting with AF
|External Mic Jack
|Slow Motion Video Mode
||+ (1080P 120fps)
|4k Resolution Videos
Thanks for reading!