In this post I will show you how to open up a coconut using sources that I found online.
I bought a coconut from an Asian store and left it siting in the kitchen for 2 months. It started growing mold so I finally decided to cut it open. The coconut water and the flesh tasted really sour. I ended up throwing them both away in the garden to decompose….
Below I will show you some steps on how to open up a coconut (1):
Step 1: Buy a coconut from a an Asian market.
Step 2: Cleave the top part of the coconut slightly and look for the soft eyes
Step 3: Get a screwdriver or a nail and puncture some holes in it.
Step 4: Now drain the coconut water and drink it or something.
Step 5: Take it to a tropical island that has a tennis court and draw faces on it with your blood. Then name it Wilson or Babolat.
Fun ideas huh!
I found out better ways to cut open up a coconut by using a butter knife or smaller sharp knife (see videos below).
- For this method you will need any kind of knife to expose to upper part of the coconut’s shell.
- Next you will puncture that top part of the coconut shell with a butter knife or any knife. Look for the soft edges and try not to cut yourself.
- If all else fails you can try and break it up with a hammer.
- Be careful, your coconut might have pesticides on it!
- How to open up a coconut in 45 seconds : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7adnlycAbs
- How to open up a coconut with a butter knife :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsP1ZZtuffU
- How to open up a coconut in 30 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMeYi0IAoH4