- Thailand is #20 for having the most population.
- Thailand has over 16million visitors each year
- Have you ever heard of the Phuket Vegetarian Festival? – It’s an annual Chinese event where you become a vegetarian for 10 days.
- In Thailand Buddhism is practiced by 95% of the population
- Muay Thai is the National Sport
- Elephant polo! A sport that is kind of like waterpolo except you get to ride elephants and use an elephant polo stick to throw the ball.
- It is against the law to say rude things about the king/queen
- Doi Inthanon is the highest mountain in Thailand.
- Kanchanburi is a small town that is well known for the construction of the Burma-Siam Railway or death railway.
- Koh Phangan is a well known island for partying [Full Moon, Half Moon, and Black Moon Parties]. Go there if you want to party!
Thanks for reading!